Popular Dog Bite Injury Question:
What Damages Can I Receive For A Dog Bite Injury?
If you’ve been bitten by a dog, you may be eligible for compensation for various damages, including:
- Medical Expenses (past and future treatment costs).
- Lost Wages (income you’ve lost or will lose due to the injury).
- Pain and Suffering (physical and emotional distress).
- Emotional Distress (anxiety, depression, PTSD).
- Scarring and Disfigurement.
- Property Damage (e.g., damaged clothing).
- Loss of Consortium (if it affects your relationship).
- Punitive Damages (in extreme cases).
- Legal Fees (related to pursuing the claim).